- • Registration forms are available at all schools
- • Prospectus is provided at the time of registration.
- • All students must take, and clear, an oral and written admission test to gain acceptance.
(written test not applicable for pre-school).
- • A successful test clearance is necessary before qualifying for an interview.
- • The admission tests are prepared in accordance with the appropriate level for each.
- • class and are evaluated as per criteria chalked out by the School Head.
- • Schedule for date of interview and the admission test is announced.
- • An oral and written test is conducted as per schedule.
- • A child must first clear the written test before qualifying for the interview (written test not • applicable for pre-school).
- • The child and his/her parents are interviewed by the School Head (and possibly also by attending staff members).
- • Should the child clear the admission test and the interview, the admission fee invoice is to be submitted at the school to complete the admission process.
There is no written test for pre-school. The admission test for primary and secondary school is based on the following subjects and classes:
- • Montessori to I - English, Urdu, Mathematics.
- • Class II to VII – English, Urdu, Mathematics.
No other personnel other than the designated invigilators are allowed at the time of the test. The invigilators provide guidance and support to the children during the test if required.
Required Documents at the time of Admission
- • 2 Passport size photographs.
- • Result Card and School Leaving Certificate of Previous the School.
- • Copy of the Birth Certificate.